FINANCIA Capital is the first independent investment services provider in Central Africa offering a broad range of financial services – Corporate Finance, Project Finance, Equity & Debt Intermediation and Asset Management – to a diversified client base comprising Governments, Institutional Clients and Individuals.
FINANCIA Capital has recently obtained the Casablanca Finance City (CFC) status for its new office in Casablanca, FINANCIAFRICA, which is now looking to hire for an administrative and accounting assistant.
The successful candidate will benefit from all the advantages offered to CFC employees including but not limited to favorable personal income tax regime and exchange control facilitation.
The candidate will be in charge of all administrative and accounting duties including but not limited to:
- Receive and keep all legal and accounting documents;
- Check compliance of accounting documents - attribution – entry;
- Liaise with the social security and tax authorities;
- Manage payroll and personnel files;
- Monitor clients billing, payments and recovery;
- Prepare cash budgets and bank reconciliation;
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Assist executives;
- In charge of day-to-day administrative office works;
- Manage logistics for the office (hotel, airline ticket, etc.);
- Manage general affairs;
- Write administrative letters.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree (at least a 3-year university degree) in Accounting or Management;
- 2 years of relevant experience;
- Deep knowledge of traditional office tools and accounting software (Sage);
- Be available, rigorous, meticulous and meet deadlines;
- Must speak Arabic, French, and English.
If you are interested, send your CV at email@example.com